Your Experienced, Caring Cancer Specialist
Dr. Alan Lippman
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- Fellow: American College of Physicians
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Cornell University Medical College, New York, NY
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- MD: Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Military Service: Flight Surgeon and Chief of Aerospace Medicine, Bergstrom AFB
- Past President: New Jersey Oncology Society
- Member: American Society of Clinical Oncology
Dr. Lippman has been practicing medicine here in New Jersey for over 45 years. He has helped thousands of patients throughout his lengthy and successful career, and continues to practice medicine today with great passion and dedication.
Dr. Lippman has received numerous honors over the years, including the American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award, and awards from the American Cancer Society, New Jersey Academy of Medicine, and the New Jersey Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Lippman has served as a Clinical Professor at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, and has held key editorial positions, including Associate and Senior Deputy Editor of New Jersey Medicine and Editor-in-Chief of Journal of the Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
Dr. Lippman has been an active member of numerous professional organizations and has conducted extensive research resulting in the publication of dozens of medical articles. He is also very active in the local community.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call today:
You can also request an appointment using our easy online form.