Your Experienced, Caring Cancer Specialist
Dr. Hemalatha Vasireddy
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Hematology, Oncology
- Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology, New York Methodist Hospital affiliated with NY Hospital Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: New York Methodist Hospital affiliated with NY Hospital Cornell Medical Center
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery): Guntur Medical College, University of Health Sciences, Guntur, India
- Member: American Society of Clinical Oncology, American College of Physicians, Oncology Society of New Jersey
Dr. Vasireddy has been practicing here in New Jersey for over 15 years. She is a staff physician at Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston.
Dr. Vasireddy completed comprehensive training in hematology and medical oncology with emphasis on both inpatient and outpatient medical management. Her training included a clinical observership at Jersey Shore Medical Center, as well as a fellowship in hematology/oncology at New York Methodist Hospital, which is affiliated with New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center.
In addition to her practice at Essex Oncology of North Jersey, Dr. Vasireddy instructs internal medicine residents in hematology/oncology at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Mountainside Hospital. She is a member of the Oncology Care Committee and co-chairman of the Transfusion Committee at Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, and is a member of the Cancer Committee at Mountainside Hospital in Montclair.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call today:
You can also request an appointment using our easy online form.