Your Experienced, Caring Cancer Specialist
Dr. Said Saleh
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Hematology
- Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology, Seton Hall University, Saint Joseph Hospital and Medical Center, Patterson, NJ
- Residency: Saint Michael Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- MD: University of Jordan School of Medicine, Amman, Jordan
- Member: American College of Physicians, American Medical Association
Dr. Saleh has been practicing medicine for nearly 20 years. In addition to helping patients through his private practice, Dr. Saleh is a published author of a number of medical research papers.
Prior to specializing in hematology and oncology, Dr. Saleh completed a residency in pediatrics and worked as a general practitioner in his native Jordan. He went on to complete his fellowship training here in New Jersey, and has been an active member of the local medical community ever since.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call today:
You can also request an appointment using our easy online form.